Home of the 2017 Forestville Certified Farmers Market
Tues, July 25th, 4p to 7p
- Ortiz Brothers Farm, of Santa Rosa brings a plethora of healthy veggies, and seasonal fresh cut flowers
- Green Valley Farm, of Forestville will delight the market with a variety of special veggie offerings
- Rojas Family Farm brings stone fruit, oranges, grapes and more to our market early in the season from the central valley
- Confluence Farm, of Sebastopol will bring high quality special produce
- And visiting farmers may vary each week: Gourmet Growers of Petaluma brings beautiful mushrooms. Armstrong Farm of Guerneville brings eggs, potatoes, and a variety of veggies.
A Food Lover’s Market
- Beer & Wine!! Joseph Jewel will be pouring their fine local wines. Also available, refreshing ice cold non-alcohol bevs for youngsters and oldsters alike.
- Fruity Motto of Santa Rosa, Enjoy local seasonal fruit to create a delicious raspado. Mexico inspired desert creations. Smoothies.
- Sinful Fusion combines a tasty aromatic combination of Turkish, German, Italian and California cuisine; sinfully delicious!
- Poor Man’s Castle of Forestville, serving seasonally inspired sandwiches, salads, and sweet pies.
- Scoop of Sonoma Ice Cream of Forestville, scoops up local delicious artisan ice cream made with natural products; fresh cow’s milk, raw sugar and custard base
- Cannetis Roadhouse Italiana Restaurant located directly across the street from the market, will rush their warm fresh backed specialty breads, focaccias pastas, feta pies, baklavas and more to their booth!
- The Hummus Guy, local and organic, best hummus ingredients, flavor and texture. Pita chips, feta pies and baklavas
- Achadinah Cheeses (Osh-a-deen-a) will be offering handcrafted artisan cow and goat cheeses from their ranch in Petaluma.
- California Balsamics will be back with their products featuring the finest fruit essential oils, rice bran oil and balsamic vinegars.
- Beer & Wine!! Hook & Ladder will be pouring their fine wines. Also available, refreshing ice cold non-alcohol bevs for youngsters and oldsters alike.
- Face painter, Krysta, a resident of Forestville brings her face painting talents to the market every week
- Various crafters bring jewelry and other gift items each week
AUGUST 15th, BUSINESS EXPO
Live music by Endless Vacation
A full ensemble of local jazzers including drums, bass, keys, guitar and horns. They play a wide variety of choices from 60 years of jazz spanning the styles of bebop, bossa, funk, cool and modern and
will keep the Market very lively and spirited.
Local businesses will network with the community, and highlight their goods and services.
The Market will be in full swing offering fresh fruits, veggies, crafts & food! Eat dinner at the Market! Fabulous food vendors: Sinful Fusion, Backyard, Lata’s Indian Cuisine,
Tamales la Olla Fatboys Fruity Moto and more!
Beer & Wine booth hosted by the Forestville Chamber of Commerce;
Wine Guerrilla will be pouring their local fine wines.
Live music by Endless Vacation
Local Businesses are encouraged to apply for a booth.
Deadline to apply: Friday, August 11th. Space is limited, so apply early.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Include business name, phone #, address, and brief description of products or services. You’ll receive an email confirmation of your acceptance, an application, and more details. Vendor fee: $25 General; $20 Chamber Members. More info: www.ForestvilleFarmersmarket.com, or 707-766-4597
6900 Front Street, Forestville (across from Fred’s Liquor and Canneti’s Restaurant)
SEPTEMBER 19th & 26th, 3rd ANNUAL CRAFT FAIR
September 19th, Live music TBA
September, Live music by Joy Ride
Always at the market, farmers, delicious foods, local crafters, Beer & Wine! Shop, eat, drink, and visit with friends and family. West County Regional Trail (which runs between Forestville and Sebastopol) meanders through the Market offering beautiful oak trees and welcomed shade. This makes for an excellent destination and meeting place after a summer’s evening walk or bike ride.
There are plenty of picnic tables and giant redwood benches throughout the park.
Located at the center of town across the street from Fred’s Liquor and Cannetis Restaurant, 6990 Front Street.
Email us at: email@example.com or call 707-766-4597. Check us out on facebook!
Runs Tuesdays, June 20th to September 26th
We invite our local farmers and artisans to vend at the Forestville Farmers Market. We are always open to new vendor applicants. If you have local, handcrafted artisan products, goods or local produce and would like to become a vendor, please visit the ‘Become a Vendor‘ page. And if you just love Farmers Markets and want to come support your local farmers and artisans, please visit the Forestville Farmers Market
The Farmers Market is sponsored by the Forestville Chamber of Commerce