Home of the 2019 Forestville Certified Farmers Market
Every Tuesday, 4 – 7 p. 2019
Forestville Farmers Market will reopen June 4th 2019
Thank you for your past support !
Our Farmers in 2018
- Ortiz Brothers of Santa Rosa brings a plethora of healthy veggies, and seasonal fresh cut flowers
- Rojas Family Farm brings stone fruit, oranges, grapes and more to our market early in the season from the central valley
- Confluence Farm of Sebastopol will bring high quality special produce
- Min-Hee Hill Gardens of Sebastopol, brings certified organic produce, salsas, pickles, and kimchee’s
- Hidden Lake Farm, of Forestville, brings tree ripened pluots, plums, apples, peaches, pears, table grapes and Chicken Girl Eggs.
- And visiting farmers may vary each week:
A Food Lover’s Market 2019
- Beer & Wine Booth!! Ice cold beers & fine local wines. Also available, refreshing ice cold non-alcohol bevs for youngsters and oldsters alike. We have a drink of the week. OPENING DAY DRINK : JELLO SHOTS
- Tamales la Olla Fatboys Handmade tamales and Fatboy hot dogs
- Fruity Moto Fresh fruit smoothies, ice cream, and other desert treats
- Sinful Fusion combines a tasty aromatic combination of Turkish, German, Italian and California cuisine; sinfully delicious.
- Cannetis Roadhouse Italiana Restaurant located directly across the street from the market, will rush their warm fresh backed specialty breads, focaccias pastas, feta pies, baklavas and more to their booth!
- California Balsamics featuring the finest fruit essential oils, rice bran oil and balsamic vinegars.
- Various crafters bring jewelry and other gift items each week
- Latta Indian Cuisine delicious indian food
Always at the market, farmers, delicious foods, local crafters, Beer & Wine! Shop, eat, drink, and visit with friends and family. Eat dinner at the Mkt. Bring your chairs, blankets, kick back and enjoy the music. West County Regional Trail (which runs between Forestville and Sebastopol) meanders through the Market offering
beautiful oak trees and welcomed shade.
This makes for an excellent destination and meeting place after a summer’s evening walk or bike ride.
There are plenty of picnic tables and giant redwood benches throughout the park.
Located at the center of town across the street from Shear Pleasure Salon and Canetti’s Restaurant, 6990 Front Street.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-481-3565. Check us out on facebook!
We invite our local farmers and artisans to vend at the Forestville Farmers Market. We are always open to new vendor applicants. If you have local, handcrafted artisan products, goods or local produce and would like to become a vendor, please visit the ‘Become a Vendor‘ page. And if you just love Farmers Markets and want to come support your local farmers and artisans, please visit the Forestville Farmers Market
The Farmers Market is sponsored by the Forestville Chamber of Commerce