Home of the 2018 Forestville Certified Farmers Market
Opening Day is Tuesday, June 5 th, 4-7p, 2018
Our Farmers in 2017
- Ortiz Brothers of Santa Rosa brings a plethora of healthy veggies, and seasonal fresh cut flowers
- Green Valley Farm of Forestville, certified organic, will delight the market with a variety of special veggie offerings
- Rojas Family Farm brings stone fruit, oranges, grapes and more to our market early in the season from the central valley
- Confluence Farm of Sebastopol will bring high quality special produce
- Min-Hee Hill Gardens of Sebastopol, brings certified organic produce, salsas, pickles, and kimchee’s
- SunRise Ranch, of Forestville, brings tree ripened pluots, plums, apples, peaches, pears, table grapes and Chicken Girl Eggs.
- And visiting farmers may vary each week: Gourmet Growers of Petaluma brings beautiful mushrooms. Armstrong Farm of Guerneville brings eggs, potatoes, and a variety of veggies.
A Food Lover’s Market 2017
- Beer & Wine Booth!! Ice cold beers & fine local wines. Also available, refreshing ice cold non-alcohol bevs for youngsters and oldsters alike.
- Tamales la Olla Fatboys Handmade tamales and Fatboy hot dogs
- Fruity Moto Fresh fruit smoothies, ice cream, and other desert treats
- Sinful Fusion combines a tasty aromatic combination of Turkish, German, Italian and California cuisine; sinfully delicious!
- Lata’s Indian Cuisine, a favorite at many markets in Sonoma County, will be serving up savory Indian Cuisine like Chicken Tika, and Samosas. Every year Lata travels back to her home land to purchase the best in Indian spices for her special dishes
- Cannetis Roadhouse Italiana Restaurant located directly across the street from the market, will rush their warm fresh backed specialty breads, focaccias pastas, feta pies, baklavas and more to their booth!
- The Hummus Guy, local and organic, best hummus ingredients, flavor and texture. Pita chips, feta pies and baklavas
- Achadinah Cheeses (Osh-a-deen-a) will be offering handcrafted artisan cow and goat cheeses from their ranch in Petaluma.
- California Balsamics will be back with their products featuring the finest fruit essential oils, rice bran oil and balsamic vinegars.
- Face painter, Krysta, a resident of Forestville brings her face painting talents to the market every week
- Various crafters bring jewelry and other gift items each week
Always at the market, farmers, delicious foods, local crafters, Beer & Wine! Shop, eat, drink, and visit with friends and family. Eat dinner at the Mkt. Bring your chairs, blankets, kick back and enjoy the music. West County Regional Trail (which runs between Forestville and Sebastopol) meanders through the Market offering
beautiful oak trees and welcomed shade.
This makes for an excellent destination and meeting place after a summer’s evening walk or bike ride.
There are plenty of picnic tables and giant redwood benches throughout the park.
Located at the center of town across the street from Fred’s Liquor and Cannetis Restaurant, 6990 Front Street.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-481-3565. Check us out on facebook!
We invite our local farmers and artisans to vend at the Forestville Farmers Market. We are always open to new vendor applicants. If you have local, handcrafted artisan products, goods or local produce and would like to become a vendor, please visit the ‘Become a Vendor‘ page. And if you just love Farmers Markets and want to come support your local farmers and artisans, please visit the Forestville Farmers Market
The Farmers Market is sponsored by the Forestville Chamber of Commerce