Home of the 2019 Forestville Certified Farmers Market
Thank you for your support!
See you next year!!!
Our Farmers in 2019
Ortiz Brothers of Santa Rosa brings a plethora of healthy veggies, and seasonal fresh cut flowers
- Rojas Family Farm brings stone fruit, oranges, grapes and more to our market early in the season from the central valley
- Sunrise Ranch Farms brings a variety of fresh fruit and veggies. Gravenstein apples, garlic, carrots, plums etc.
- And visiting farmers may vary each week:
A Food Lover’s Market 2019
- Beer & Wine Booth!! Ice cold beers & fine local wines. Cider from Ace in the Hole.
- *NEW Edna’s Hot Dogs delish all beef dogs, polish sausage, and brats with all the fixins!
- *NEW Kindness Matters Bakery Homemade cookies, tarts, cakes, brownies etc.
- *NEW Beaujolais Granola and Panforte The creator of our five granola flavors is an accomplished chef with an extraordinary palate. Our flavors are original and thoughtful. Our granola is made by hand, full of honey bound clusters and we use only whole nuts. Panforte is a slice of heaven… This classic Italian confection dating back to the Middle Ages was originally made to provide nourishment to travelling crusaders. Our artisan blend of nuts, honey and spices creates a delicacy worthy of gift giving.
- Sinful Fusion combines a tasty aromatic combination of Turkish, German, Italian and California cuisine; sinfully delicious.
- Canneti’s Roadhouse Italiana Restaurant located directly across the street from the market, will rush their warm fresh backed specialty breads, focaccias pastas, feta pies, baklavas and more to their booth!
- California Balsamics featuring the finest fruit essential oils, rice bran oil and balsamic vinegars.
- Latta Indian Cuisine delicious indian food
- Various crafters bring jewelry and other gift items each week
- * NEW* The Lather Studio Vegan soaps made with goats milk, sugar scrubs, vegan lotions, bath bombs & shower steamers
- *NEW Young Living essential oils
- Kelly’s fine jewelry beautifully crafted silver rings, necklaces and bracelets
Always at the market, farmers, delicious foods, local crafters, Beer & Wine! Shop, eat, drink, and visit with friends and family. Eat dinner at the Mkt. Bring your chairs, blankets, kick back and enjoy the music. West County Regional Trail (which runs between Forestville and Sebastopol) meanders through the Market offering
beautiful oak trees and welcomed shade.
This makes for an excellent destination and meeting place after a summer’s evening walk or bike ride.
There are plenty of picnic tables and giant redwood benches throughout the park.
Located at the center of town across the street from Shear Pleasure Salon and Canetti’s Restaurant, 6772 Front Street.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-481-3565. Check us out on facebook!
We invite our local farmers and artisans to vend at the Forestville Farmers Market. We are always open to new vendor applicants. If you have local, handcrafted artisan products, goods or local produce and would like to become a vendor, please visit the ‘Become a Vendor‘ page. And if you just love Farmers Markets and want to come support your local farmers and artisans, please visit the Forestville Farmers Market
The Farmers Market is sponsored by the Forestville Chamber of Commerce